Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn married the deputy head of his personal guard force a few days before and gave her the official title of “Queen”.
The announcement was made in the Royal Gazette and the last Wednesday’s wedding footage was published publically on royal news segment aired on all Thai television news channels.
King Vajiralongkorn is 66 years old and also known as King Rama X. He was the heir of the kin’s Bhumibol Adulyadej and became the king in October 2016 after the death of his Father Bhumibol Adulyadej.
This Saturday he is scheduled to be officially crowned in elaborate Buddhist and Brahmin ceremonies.
According to some Royal observers and foreign media says that they were both in love and attracted to each other romantically but the palace officials did not acknowledge any open relationship between them before.
In 2014 Suthdia Tidjai was a flight attendant in Thai Airways and the letter she appointed as the deputy commander of the bodyguard unit.
Suthida became the full general of Royal Thai Army in December 2016 and later she promoted at the rank of deputy commander of the king’s personal security force in 2017.
Vajiralongkorn already married three times and got divorced he has seven children.
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Heads for Record $40 Million-Plus Tuesday
- 9 Dip Dyed Wedding Dress Ideas, Burst Of Colour To Your Big Day
- Raising funds to rebuild the Tesla tower, offer free Energy to the World.
- Cannabis used to Tackle Period Pain: Would you Try It?
- Lenovo announced the World’s first ‘foldable PC’